Besides developing verbal communication skills, I have benefitted from this module by learning to communicate well through writing as well. Written assignmnets such as minutes,business letter, resume and job application letter have enabled me to develop written communication skills which I am confident will be useful in my future career.
Next, the proposal we did also taught me many skills. One important thing I learned was how to work effectively in a team. I learned that it is important to understand the way each team member works in order to have an enjoyable working experience together. The course of this assignment also taught me more about myself and the way I handled things, and this gave me a better idea on how I can improve myself.
Overall, I am convinced that the development of good communication skills does not stop when this module concludes, but should be extended out of the classroom. Hence, I should utilise my knowledge gained from this module to continually interact well with others and ultimately, be an effective communicator, be it at my workplace or among my friends. Developing and maintaining effective communcation skills is a continual process which should not be overlooked.
Finally, I would like to thank Brad for imparting many invaluable effective communication skills to me, and my classmates for the wonderful interactions as well as the insightful comments on my blog posts.
.jpg)
Hi Hazel,
ReplyDeleteIt is great to hear that you have picked up quite a lot of skills from this course from writing the application letter to giving the oral presentation. I fully agree with you that the development of good communication skills does not stop here when our course has ended. In fact, it is actually the beginning when we begin to apply what we learn and of course we have become better communicators from this module.
I still remember the sharing session from Daniel during our last class. Though what we learn would be useful in our working world such as writing a proposal, the communication skills we learn from this module would be put to task when we meet people who are hard to manage. In other words, we need to be flexible in applying the skills we learn since the peers in our class are generally quite nice. Hence, i recommend the introduction of a module similar to es2007s to deal with such situations. For instance , a module on "how to deal with different kinds of people". Perhaps this could be an extension to the current module?
Hey Hazel!
ReplyDeleteoh no!!! I made a comment yesterday. Did you see it?
Ruth
Ruth, u meant on this blog post? Nope, I didnt see it. But I saw your comment on my previous blogpost regarding oral presentation =).
ReplyDeleteThank you, Hazel, for this clear and comprehensive post. You've done an excellent job detailing the many ways that ES has provided you and others with an opportunity to learn and practice more effective communication. I really appreciate your effort throughout the course and also the good cheer you have brought with your enthusiasm and bright smile.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you, Hazel, in your current studies and on your future career path!
85cc免費影城85ccaqaq 視訊聊天室18禁書裸體正妹百人斬成人sex10av女優王國777女人貼援交友留言桃園色美媚部落格2a片潮吹教學模特兒走秀自拍性愛影片高中生援交女優排行自拍論壇色情照片18禁影片噗浪網聊天交友自拍照片台灣本土自拍貼圖無縫鋼管林志玲走光自拍性愛85cc成人片西洋片 home瑤瑤寫真集圖片av no1忘年之交聊天室asiansex9 com彰化人聊天室巨乳正妹歐美av女優正妹卡卡tt1096 男同志交友網色情電影美女色情網日本女優a片線上看男同志色教館av影片熟女自慰鋼管車歐美 a 免費線上看影片巨乳學院妮妮的性行為sex貼片85cc成人片免費xo7777 net85cc免費影片觀看外國片短期兼職魔女18
ReplyDelete